Termites represent a serious danger to your property. Each year, more U.S. homes suffer damage from termites than from fire, storms and earthquakes combined. Unlike natural disasters, however, its virtually impossible to find insurance policies that will cover termite damage. This is not surprising considering that the total cost of termite damage tops $1.5 billion. Our inspection and treatment program can help you understand the threat of termites, and take the necessary steps to protect your home or business.
You can’t assume you’re termite-free just because you’ve never seen them – they only swarm once or twice a year, and you might miss it! We thoroughly inspect your home or business, looking for the tell-tale signs of termite infestation. Some of the things we look for are:
- Mud tubes built for traveling above ground
- Damaged or hollow-sounding wood
- Pinholes in drywall or wallpaper
- Small piles of sawdust
- Piles of small wings
- Other specific termite indicators
To control these destructive pests we provide effective treatments, which may include:
- Baits- for subterranean termites
- Exterior Protection – a continuous chemical barrier is created around the exterior of your home or building to keep termites from entering
- Direct Contact – if necessary, we apply chemicals directly to the pests
- Insect Growth – we apply chemicals which duplicate the insect's natural hormones to disrupt their growth and development
Were Ready to Help!
The termite specialists at Fenn Termite + Pest Control, Inc. can provide protection from termite infestation. We offer yearly termite control services as well as monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly pest control services.
Call the Orange County pest control experts at Fenn for comprehensive Commercial and Residential service! We are your Orange County termite solution.