We offer both commercial & residential property inspections, as well as ongoing pest control and maintenance. Knowing when to call an expert is important. At Fenn Termite + Pest Control, Inc., our skilled team will inspect and analyze your situation, determining the best solution for your needs and advise you on routines that will minimize future infestation.
Our integrated approach to controlling pests has several steps to insure control:
- Boundary, Perimeter & Exterior Protection- prevent the pests from entering the home or building
- Interior Treatments- take care of the pests that are already there
- Ongoing Control- design a maintenance program for your property
We can take care of a multitude of pest problems, including:
- Bed bugs
- Agricultural pests
- Other Critters
Rat and Mice Infestations
Our rodent control program has four important steps:
- A thorough inspection to identify the species, where they're nesting, and what factors are attracting them.
- Creating effective sanitation so that rodents are denied both food and hiding places.
- Eliminating all potential entry points.
- Reducing the population by applying poison, bait, and traps.
Season after season, your home or business will be exposed to different types of pests -- roaches, ants, spiders, birds, and rodents will all be trying to make a home in yours. To make sure the pests you've so carefully controlled don't return, you can contract for continuing regular pest control services. Although there are many over-the-counter product's available, there is simply no substitute for a state-certified pest control operator with the requisite training, experience and tools necessary to ensure adequate protection against destructive pests.