If you call your carpenter, you get just your old damaged wood replaced... if you call Fenn, you get so much more! Fenn is now offering the revolutionary Borate (Tim-bor) treatment. Sodium Borate (Tim-bor) has been protecting lumber for over 40 years, but only recently has HUD allowed it to be used in new construction.
About Sodium Borate (Tim-bor)
- Protects wood forever from termites, wood-boring beetles, carpenter ants and dry rot
- Excellent for new wood construction, remodeling or replacement work
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic, odorless, no harmful chemicals
How does it work?
- Borate attacks insects where they nest, eliminating present infestations and preventing future ones
- No tents, no moveouts, Borate treatments make the pests leave, not you
- Because insects cannot develop resistance to Borate, you never have to treat again
- Saves money, time and hassle!
Wood Repair Services Include:
- Complete Escrow repairs
- Entire condo HOA repairs
- Complete Patio repairs
- Homeowner repairs