Get to Know the History of Our Company
Fenn Termite & Pest Control has spent over seven decades serving Orange County and surrounding areas. Our reduced-risk treatments are designed to provide a safe, reliable pest control experience for every home and family. We are a 3rd generation, family-run business with strong ties to our community and a commitment to environmentally safe, practical methods.
The Fenn Advantage
Our mission is simple: To deliver the best pest control service possible for a fair price. We are dedicated to providing the customer with quality services no matter what, conforming to the customer’s high expectations. To improve the economic well-being and quality of life of all employees. To always be honest and deliver the best product in our industry, while preserving the integrity of the environment.
After 60 years of experience in pest control, Fenn Termite & Pest Control can handle any situation. Your safety is our number one priority, and our technicians will work tirelessly to prove it. If pests return, we'll retreat your property for free. Experience the Fenn advantage for yourself.
Cutting Edge Technology
By working with Fenn Termite + Pest Control, Inc. our clients benefit from our expertise in the latest technology through our team's dedication to continuing education. By being up-to-date, we are more able to effectively address the root causes of pest problems rather than simply treating the symptoms.
Problem Solving Specialists
Our pest control exterminators are trained problem solvers. We continually inspect before we treat so that we can assess the problem thoroughly. Attention to detail is a priority.
- The latest technologies employed by our technicians include:
- Baits for roaches and ants, no smell and no mess. In some cases, no preparation is required
- Foam machines for termites and pests
- Baits for subterranean termites
- Growth regulators for roaches and fleas
With our Vehicle Tracking System, we can locate a technician nearest to you in the event of an emergency.
We proudly service popular locations throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, including the following:
- South Coast Plaza Mall
- Colliers International
- Segerstrom Concert Hall
- IBM Building (Costa Mesa)
- Keystone Pacific Property Management
- The Huntington Library
- Walt Disney Imagineering
- Donald Bren Residence
- Universal Plaza
- Orange County Performing Arts Center
- Knott's Berry Farm
- First Service Residential
- Citibank (Los Angeles)
- AT&T Center (Los Angeles)
- Pacific Design Center
- Leisure World (Seal Beach)
- Equity Office
- Irvine Concourse
- C/B Richard Ellis Property Management
- Huntington Beach School District
- Jones Lang LaSalle America
- Western National Property Management
- BRE Property Management
- Transpacific Property Management
- Gold Coast Enterprises
- Transwestern Property Management
- Tustin Police Department
- Arnel Commercial Properties
- California State University Fullerton
- Essex Property Trust
- Anaheim Union School District